Data protection policy
- Wolala Spain informs you about its policy of personal data protection.
- Wolala Spain reserves the right to modify this policy, informing previously of the changes that occur in it through this notice.
- You, in voluntarily providing your personal data through any form of this web page or email message and accepting your shipment, expressly authorize Wolala Spain to process such data and to incorporate it into a file of your remittances, owned by the latter.
- The collection and processing of personal data that you provide is conducted in the aim of contacting you in order to respond to your request and inform you about the products and services offered by this company, by any means of communication, including electronic.
- The personal data that you provide must be true, accurate, complete and updated, responding to the damages and prejudices that may be caused by the failure to comply with this obligation.
- Wolala Spain has adopted the necessary technical measures to prevent the alteration, loss or unauthorized processing of personal data that you provide, given the limitations of the Internet.
- Wolala Spain expresses its responsibility with the confidentiality regarding the processing of your personal data.